Early voting will be available from October 26 through November 2 from 7 am – 8 pm. Election Day voting will be available on November 3 from 7 am – 8 pm. Same day in-person voter registration is available at all early and Election Day voting centers.
To return your mail-in ballot by mail, it must be postmarked by Tuesday, November 3, 2020. Drop off locations are available throughout the state for an alternative way to return your ballot. You may mail your ballot, drop it off at a designated drop off location, drop it off at any early voting or Election Day voting center, or drop it off at your local Board of Elections.
Please use this handy list of resources to ensure that you can continue to exercise your right to vote:
- To check your voter registration, text CHECK to 77788 or visit this link.
- If you want to learn more information about the November 3 election, click here.
- To find your Early Voting Centers, click here.
- To find your Election Day Voting Centers, click here.
- To find your Drop Box Location, click here.
- For FAQs, click here.