SARBANES WORKING FOR US
Voter Engagement Coordinator
Friends of John Sarbanes is seeking a full-time Voter Engagement Coordinator for the duration of the 2022 election cycle (through November 15, 2022). Ideal candidate is detail-oriented and able to work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment. The Voter Engagement Coordinator will report directly to the Campaign Manager.
To apply, email a resume and cover letter to
[email protected] with the subject line Voter Engagement Coordinator 2022.
● Staff and/or represent the Congressman at political events
● Maintain and enhance relationships with local democratic clubs and organizations
● Coordinate with the Maryland Democratic Party and allied campaigns on volunteer and voter engagement activities (e.g., phone banking, door knocking, mail-targeting, sign distribution, etc.)
● Assist with maintenance of campaign website, social media and other on-line presence
● Assist with production, placement and maintenance of digital and print communications across various media platforms
● Utilize various electronic resources for voter targeting and other outreach purposes
● Assist Campaign Manager with other duties as needed
● Self-starter who can work independently
● Experience managing email and other digital communications
● Strong written and verbal communications skills
● Outstanding organizational and project management skills
● Access to a car
● Maryland resident, preferably in Anne Arundel or Howard counties
● 1-2 years political campaign experience preferred
● Familiarity with VAN and NGP preferred
Friends of John Sarbanes is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values a diverse working environment. Applicants of diverse backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply. Applications due by June 1, 2022.
Original PDF HERE.